Monday, April 22, 2013

This has definitely been a long time coming.  I've been one to journal and write on occasion and have wanted to started a blog for quite a few years but it's always been one of those things "I've never gotten around to."  Well, now I've finally gotten around to it.

This blog will be a combination of thoughts, triumphs, travels, and tribulations all related to me and the life I live!  As a 28 year old woman, living independently with Cerebral Palsy the dawn of each day brings its unique situations that I must overcome, laugh about, and continue on the path in this journey will all call life.

With that being said, I want to welcome you to a front row seat of the life of "Just Jess"!  I hope this blog makes you laugh, smile, and you are able to open your soul to feel on a deeper level  as a different perspective on life is brought to you from my eyes, heart, mind and soul.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment