Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Been a Minute....

Or a lotta minutes to be exact....I think that many, like me, in their late 20's have found a career they truly enjoy and are settling in quite nicely.  While we really  love the career paths we have chosen (at last i love mine, I shouldn't speak for everyone) we get caught up in the daily tasks of each day, and making sure those around us are happy, providing the best answers we can to endless amounts of questions in order to keep things around us progressing forward in a positive direction.  I am often at fault for getting caught up in the daily tasks and routine.  At least once a week I try to sit back in solitude and reflect on where I have been, what I am thankful for and where I am headed in my journey of life.  Once a week isn't enough for me.  I lose sight, and balance of what is really at the center of my soul driving me forward.

I am truly fortunate to have found a career path that enlightens my life, rather than driven by money and material possessions.  Do I lead a comfortable life?  Absolutely!  I own a car, I rent an apartment that has electricity, running water and heat as the winter months are around the corner. Oh, and I can fill my fridge with groceries, if I so choose.  :)  Leading a comfortable life is fantastic and it's even more fantastic if you are comfortable with the person living that life (you)!!!

Becoming comfortable with the woman I am did not happen overnight...trust me.  Each dawn that  breaks on a new day  is another opportunity to fulfill the calling I was brought to this earth to accomplish and assist others in finding their passions here on this incredible planet.  With each new day, I hope to continue to lead a fulfilling life and stay strong in the fact that I am an ultimately very driven woman with a soul that is ready to share; love, laughter, passion, happiness and the occasional struggle with great friends and family as we continue to figure out the drive that is at the center of our Being's!  Take the time to pause, reflect, be grateful and continue to move forward to answer The Call!

No comments:

Post a Comment